Register for Sunday Services HERE
Like our weekend services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our Waypoint Kid's environments safe (and fun) for your little ones.
- We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our kid's rooms before, during, and after services.
- A hand-sanitizing station will be available at Waypoint Kids check-in area.
- All toys and hard surfaces will be sanitized before, during, and after service.
- All of our volunteers will wear a mask and wash their hands often for the duration of the service.
Important information to keep in mind.
- Our hallway will be one way only upon entry into the Waypoint Kids area entry is at the desk, and exit is through the sanctuary.
- We encourage you to only send one parent into the Waypoint Kids area for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic in the hallway.
- Please be sure to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before entering the Waypoint Kids area and encourage your child to do the same.
- We are not accepting any items from home into our classroom; things like diaper bags, backpacks, coats, or bottles/water cups. We will be providing diapers and wipes. If your child needs different accommodations please see one of our Coordinators.
- You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
We all work together to help keep Waypoint Kids healthy, so please stay home and participate in our online service if your child:
• Has had a fever of 99 in the past 14 days.
• Shows any symptoms of COVID-19.
• Has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Our family has been in Germany since August 2019. We have been blessed to do a lot of traveling so far, and really love going anywhere surrounded by God's beautiful creation. Our favorite places so far have been the Alps, for skiing and hiking, and Lake Constance.
I am so thrilled to be helping out with the Children's Ministry at Waypoint. I have always loved kids and working with them in a ministry setting is a gift for me.
The Smith family has been living in Germany and serving at Waypoint since summer 2020. Christi has been involved with children's ministry for 12 years. She enjoys teaching children, introducing them to the God of the Bible, and helping them learn His Word.
"We will not hide them from their children, but tell to the coming generation the glorious deeds of the LORD, and his might, and the wonders that he has done...so that they should set their hope in God and not forget the works of God, but keep his commandments." Psalm 78:4,7